Saturday, September 04, 2010

Time Flies

A few minutes more b4 I leave for NS. I would have leave my house by now if it's not for my buddy. It was really sweet of him. Offering a ride all the way to Pasir Ris, all I need is to go BP and wait for him. Really touched. Save my time and money :)

Just when I realised it, it's already the start of week 6. 3 more weeks to go. If you think 9 weeks is short, you're wrong. Imagine urself having programmes every single hour and that u hardly have the time to rest, would you still think that 9 weeks is short?

SIT Test tml!!! Cant help thinking about this. I'm not familiar with the combat stuffs yet, afterall it's just a few hours of "lecture"!!! MAN!!! God help me!!! This is a chance for everyone to show their leaderships as well as capabilities!!!

Right after SIT test, I'll be left with just IPPT and SOC. SOC was a great disappointment of course, I'm still weak!

It's sad to know that I gotta skip church again tmr. Pls pray for me, bro & sis in christ. Heard SIT test is more tiring!

MAN I gotta go alrdy! Time's running out!

No comments: